Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

So I decided to browse some sites I used to go to

Then wouldn't you know it, I found this piece of work! Four years with no word from you whatsoever and it seems like you still got it, man! Just like your previous flashes, the animation is real smooth and superb. I like how you incorporate the elements on the computer (real nice work with microsoft word btw) and animate them nicely with no trace of quality loss. The red lasers and flames in this particular flash really stuck with me.

Overall, really nicely done. I sure as hell didn't make a mistake when I decided to browse NG again!

[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

yHhh

this was great

Eat eat eat eat Eat eat eat eat

that was great you should make a series

DaveB0rt responds:

the anniversary will have a sequel

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

wow

this was great, i cant imagine the amount of time it took to make this piece of work
great job as usual mang

KovioXZ responds:

witty review stating the sexual orientation, and the IQ level of the reviewer

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Great game!

The graphics were just amazing. Trully f**king amazing. I loved the variety of weaponry and side weapons. This game is just...just... beyond amazing, I just don't have the words to describe it! Also, about you having weak programming skills, I strongly disagree.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Great. But not Awesome.

Well in my opinion this was a really good game. Though Tactical Asassin 1 had more interesting missions, this one had more interactivity, such as buying guns, ammo, etc. I also encountered a strange glitch in mission 9 (the boom-man) I failed the mission twice and when I played in the 3rd time I can't shoot. At all.
Overall, it was great.

==(Melting Snow)== ==(Melting Snow)==

Well

There's your reviewer and voter. And may I say this is by far the best ambient song I've heard in the audio portal! YOU FUCKING OWN SO HARD!

Buoy responds:

Thanks alot man!! I doubt you actually listened through the whole song before reviewing it though- it's less than five minutes since I submitted it, haha. Again thanks a lot though!

DJ B.a.r.- The CS Instrumental DJ B.a.r.- The CS Instrumental

holy shit

i am seriously loving this SHIT!!!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Awesome!!

Awesome song, almost all your audio submissions are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
11/10 WOOTTT!!!