GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

wow

this was great, i cant imagine the amount of time it took to make this piece of work
great job as usual mang

KovioXZ responds:

witty review stating the sexual orientation, and the IQ level of the reviewer

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Great game!

The graphics were just amazing. Trully f**king amazing. I loved the variety of weaponry and side weapons. This game is just...just... beyond amazing, I just don't have the words to describe it! Also, about you having weak programming skills, I strongly disagree.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Great. But not Awesome.

Well in my opinion this was a really good game. Though Tactical Asassin 1 had more interesting missions, this one had more interactivity, such as buying guns, ammo, etc. I also encountered a strange glitch in mission 9 (the boom-man) I failed the mission twice and when I played in the 3rd time I can't shoot. At all.
Overall, it was great.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Once more.

Once more you have reached the peak of perfection. Addicting as hell and very creative combination (e.g the flower + fire = bomb). This was the best of all the Ball revamped's, good graphics, good physiscs but a little bit off-balanced. Well in my opinion you die too easily and the balance is a little bit off which caused well, frustation for me. Other than that this was a true masterpiece. Nuff said.
a 5/5 & 10/10

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

Awesome but,

It was great but it became repetetive afterwards. I love the concept, it was like the most original thing I had ever seen. Maybe you should add more features like the red homing missiles exploding into enemy units, and turn down the spawning rate a notch. Overall it was great, fun, and addicting! And hell, if it take THAT much stickmen to kill a simple mouse, wait till those bastards handle a PC!

Enrichment Center BETA Enrichment Center BETA

Wow.

Amazingly good for a first game. Though it needs a bit more interactivity and stuff (like weapons, enemies, secret areas, etc) but anyway, it is fun and good and I hope you make more of this!
5/5 9/10

RAWowner333 responds:

thank you very much.

if i plan to make a sequel, i'll have more interactivity to the surroundings.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Very, very addicting

This game is extremely addicting I just can't stop playing this game! I also loved the variety of beers and garnishes that were on the bar. The graphics were superb and fantastic, you gotta love those signature moves! Anyway, great job on the game and I hope to see more high quality work from you!

SuperTank SuperTank

nice

This game was extremely cool, I loved all the new upgrades we get each level and the bosses and characters were so original. What I didn't like was the balance and jumping of the tank like on the level where we got the missle upgrades, I keep falling over and over again. Overall: it was awesome keep up the good work!

Cock Shooter. Cock Shooter.

what the hell?

Did you hack the highscores? You sly son of a *****. Jk, this game was fun but a bit hard cause of them chickens movin like crazy. Hard to get a headshot.

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

ok..

My score was 1067640. A bit boring cause it was to easy. The "google toolbar" bomb wasn't actually important (unless you run out of ammo).