Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

So I decided to browse some sites I used to go to

Then wouldn't you know it, I found this piece of work! Four years with no word from you whatsoever and it seems like you still got it, man! Just like your previous flashes, the animation is real smooth and superb. I like how you incorporate the elements on the computer (real nice work with microsoft word btw) and animate them nicely with no trace of quality loss. The red lasers and flames in this particular flash really stuck with me.

Overall, really nicely done. I sure as hell didn't make a mistake when I decided to browse NG again!

[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

yHhh

this was great

Eat eat eat eat Eat eat eat eat

that was great you should make a series

DaveB0rt responds:

the anniversary will have a sequel

Brawl Funnies [dick 3] Brawl Funnies [dick 3]

Front page and hilarious reviews?

You win.

dreftclub responds:

dey call me king of da trollz

[SS] Religun [SS] Religun

wow

I thought the socoms were dead! Well you get a 4 from me cause of your revival.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome

These awesome series are... awesome! I lol'd at the easter egg, anyway this movie was so freakin funny!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50

well..

I am never a fan of spam submissions (regardless IF this is spam or not). But I kinda wondered, why didn't you visit Indonesia? The crappiest of them all? It would be great to have Hitler visit me in my idiotic country..

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I ended up doing too many flashes in the USA as most of the fans of the series live there. This severely limited the number of countries Hitler could visit. He ended up missing out on a lot of great places and I picked a lot of places due to the significance of the attraction rather than the country. Indonesia would have been one of the first I'd have included had he spent less time in the USA.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

oh my god.

This episode takes ass-kickery to the very max! Violence, Weapons, Killing, just the way people like it. This episode was epic, I hope you make moar of these Madness Combat Series!~

TTA: Lord of the Rings TTA: Lord of the Rings

UHHHH OK

UHHHH OK SORRY BOUT THE REVIEW OF YOUR EARLIER MOVIE I WAS A THINKING LIKE A NO LIFE CUNTBUCKET FAGGGGG0T BTW I SAW THIS MOVIE IT WAS HILARIOUS AND U GET A TEN, OK.

exotic-smokes responds:

UHHH K THX

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

amazing

I loved your part, YK-Blaze's and DJTrickyM's. Too bad there won't be a fourth well anyway amazing collab and I can see why this made front page!

Littleluckylink responds:

There is a fourth apparently.